- Maintain precautions to do your best with your family to avoid the coronavirus effect
- The second wave of Covid-19 has been affecting India to a great extent
- Go through dos and don’ts of the time to prevent infection.
When there is a lot of rising in cases in the country in the second wave of corona pandemic, you have to make sure that you are not affected by it. The total number of patients across the country is increasing rapidly. In this case, every one of two people getting tested are found to be positive. In this scenario, we have to think about the measures that can protect you as well. There are some dos and don’ts for these situations. Let us check these out for the Covid-19 positive patients.
Dos & Don’ts When you Are Covid-19 positive
- If you suspect that you are Covid-19 positive, stay at home and isolate yourself. Sanitize yourself and take as much rest as possible.
- Every one of the family members should wear a mask at this stage. One should prefer using double masks in cases as such.
- Cross ventilation rooms are to be preferred so that there is enough fresh air in the patient’s room.
- Do not try to experiment with the Remdesivir injections in the home care setup. You will do more harm than good.
- It will be for the best if you avoid the use of a nebulizer for budesonide.
- Try not to use an oxygen cylinder without the aid of a medical practitioner. That must be used only when the situation is very dire.
Monitoring & Treatment
- You will need to monitor the body temperature every four hours if you think you have been affected by the virus.
- Oximeters must be used at home every four hours. Oxygen saturation levels should be monitored often.
- Asymptomatic Covid family members who have come in contact with patients with symptomatic family members under Covid-19 positive effects must maintain precautions, monitor their stats, and get tested if there are some symptoms in the body.
- Drink water regularly and do not allow your body to get dehydrated to be in Coronavirus recovery.
- Try to practice proning at every instance. It has been proved to be of help for acute respiratory disease.
- Consume multivitamin tablets.
- Consume food that is rich in Vitamin C.
- If the fever does not reduce, take Paracetamol every 6 hours.
- Consult with your doctor if your stats reduced by any chance.
These are some of the steps that one can follow if they suspect been affected by the virus. Follow this and keep your family safe in every case.
Click here for more such interesting articles.